Welcome to Armstrong's Lakeport Resort
Armstrong's Lakeport Resort is family-owned and family-oriented. We provide a wide-variety of beach and water fun for the entire family, with access to shopping malls, beautiful golf courses and outstanding restaurants. Visit us and see why Lake Huron is the only place to vacation!
If you need anything during your stay, your hostess is:
What We Offer
We're small, we're family-friendly and you'll find, you're always just steps away from the beautiful beach. Going to a Resort? Here's what we offer:
- Beautiful Lake Huron
- Private Sandy Beach
- Cable TV Throughout
- Barbecue Grills
- Family Atmosphere
- Beach Bon Fire Pit
- Children's Play Area
- Picnic Tables
- Spring & Fall Rates
- Winter Storage of RVs and Boats
Vacation Place Options
- RV & Trailer Camping - Come stay with us in our newly refurbished RV camping area. RV and trailer lots offer shaded delight with electric, water, and cable hookups, picnic tables and access to our bath house. Dump site available.
- Maritime Two Bedroom Cottage - Steps away from the sandy beach, this adorable cottage offers sleeping for six with a fold-out sofabed, large living area and modern kitchen. You can also enjoy a game or your favorite soap on our color TV.
- Cozy One Bedroom Cottage - This cozy cottage is not just built for two, you can sleep up to four with a fold-out sofabed. Modern kitchen, with microwave; and TV offer all the amenities you'd need. Or throw away modern conveniences and just enjoy a view of beautiful Lake Huron right out your living room window. Located on the beach, the sound of the lake's waves will lull you to sleep in this dream of a cottage.
- Overlook Hideaway - This unique retreat is great for a weekend or a week-long getaway. With all the amenities you would expect, this unit also offers a spectacular vista of the lake, morning, noon and night. Two-night minimum stay. Available all year long!
Located on Beautiful, Blue Lake Huron, Amrstrong's Lakeport Resort is only five minutes north of Port Huron, 60 minutes northeast of Detroit, and 60 minutes east of Flint. Take I-94 or I-69 east into Port Huron, until expressway ends. Turn north on Pine Grove Avenue. Pine Grove will turn into M-25 just north of Port Huron. Turn right onto Lakeport Dive, 1/4 mile north of Lakeport State Park Picnic Area. Armstrong's Lakeport Resort is located 1/4 mile north on the north corner of Washington and Lakeport Drives. Our address is 7024 Lakeport Drive.